Becoming a member
Become a member of the Airbrush-Fachverband e.V.
Is your business part of the airbrush sector in a narrower or wider sense?
Then, you should become a full member or a corresponding member of the European airbrush association, Airbrush-Fachverband e.V.
Further information regarding the membership and fees as well as the membership application form can be found here:
for companies in the field of industry, retail, training, publishing etc.:
- Crediting of your business as a “Member of Airbrush-Fachverband e.V.” via certificate and seal for your premises and commercial documents.
- Periodic supply of exclusive branch, business and scene information by email
- Personal exchange with industry colleagues in the password-protected member forum and at meetings and industry get-togethers (taking place at least annually)
- Recommendation of your business in the event of customer and enterprise enquiries as well as initial business contact
- Forwarding of enquiries by colleagues and colleague information within the association
- Invitations to technical lectures, product training and company tours
- Opportunity to participate in cooperative presentations at trade and users’ fairs (e.g. cross-company airbrush information stands)
- Integration of your business into the association’s advertising and PR-activities
- Exclusive membership based on selection criteria and quality standards
- Full rights within the context of the association’s activities
additional for artists and airbrush users:
- One-time gift voucher for the purchase of airbrush supplies
- Forwarding of airbrush commissions and cooperation requests within the association and from external customers
As a private person, a sole proprietorship, business partnership or an incorporated company, you manufacture or distribute products relevant or auxiliary to airbrushing, you provide seminars in airbrushing techniques or you are just implementing the airbrush. Every member groups himself to one of the three sectors “Industry”, “Trade”, “Training centres/seminar provider” or „Artist“ by self-disclosure. In the first three of the mentioned fields, your business is commercial and a main activity as well as driven according to entrepreneurial principles.